Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Sr. Business Analyst for our major, innovative client in Columbus! In this role, you will be responsible for gathering requirements an translating them into functional specifications for high-profile consumer facing applications.
- Primary liaison between IT, business partners and vendors for all web and customer communication activities
- Facilitate and document business process definition, modeling, and design sessions.
- Elicit, analyze, and document business requirements from business partners and project stakeholders for completeness and alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Determine strengths and weaknesses within the organization and suggest areas of improvement.
- Ensure issues are triaged, identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify and review technical design specifications and participate in developing solution recommendations.
- Proactively carry out project support/administrative functions while adhering to project standards defined by project management.
- Plan, oversee and conduct testing for web and customer communication
- Comfortable mentoring Junior Business Analysts as needed
- Facilitate presentations to team and/or leadership
We are seeking a strong candidate with 3-5+ years’ experience within a business analyst role, working with IT teams.
For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com